Rafael O. (Senior Software Engineer)
Tried and true engineer. Proven in C++, C#, and Unity having developed games from small indie games to multiple mega triple-A titles with over a decade in the industry. Can handle myself with just about any challenge thrown my way.
Senior Software Engineer (3 years)
• Improving and evolving the client-side of the network engine used in Activion games.
• Writing fast and high-quality C++ code.
• Optimizing NAT traversal and probing.
• Console (PS family, Nintendo Switch, and XBOX family), PC, and mobile development.
• Developed a full metrics collector and reporter system. Also integrated it into the STUNServer.
• Fully refactored and improved the STUN Server.
Senior Software Engineer (2 years)
• Allocated at Clothing Tech LLC as Senior Unity Programmer
• Solved a build issue where the software was needing changes to build for differentplatforms. Changed build scripts and applied symbols to handle definitions for eachplatform.
• Implemented a full-duplex API to make an embedded Unity application to share messagesand exchange data with the base native application for both Android and iOS platforms.
• Evolved garment shader and adjusted the camera's post-processing effects to achieve amore realistic looking for mobile platforms.
• Solved a rendering issue on iOS where some triangles were not being rendered. TheShader needed to be remade and also needed to create a rendering pipeline to improveperformance.
• Configured and implemented all the UI for mobile apps developed (Android and iOS).
Senior Software Analyst (7 years)
• Allocated on XP Investimentos developing and giving maintenance to Systems focused Market Data feeding, budget generation, and monitoring.
• High-level C++, Python, and APAMA's EPL code implementations, debugging and bugfixing systems.
• Working with low latency real-time C++ applications, backtests studies, software prototyping, and environment setup.
• Executing DevOps activities maintaining existing systems with good health.
• Architecture plan, algorithm implementation, and maintenance of systems.
• Responsible for design and development of new features, programming C#, ASP.NET, andAPAMA's EPL code implementations, debugging and bug fixing systems.
• Developed reusable tools to streamline and facilitate the expansion of the products.
• Developed BackEnd features usign REST API, WCF Services and Service Fabric Systems from design to shipment